OFFICE OF THE CAMPUS DIRECTOR
- Faculty & staff
- Campus Director Office
- Main Administration Office
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Academic Support Services)
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Student Development and Support Services)
- Corporate Communication
- Information Technology
- Sports Development
- Residential College
- Entrepreneurship Development
- COVID 19 Operation Room
- Useful Links
To become an excellent sports and recreational centre that provides excellent facilities and services and produce athletes with holistic personality.
S - Sports and recreational culture to be the norm of IIUM community.
P - Providing excellent facilities and services.
O - Organizing sports event at all levels.
R - Realizing the vision of producing athletes with holistic personality.
T - Training par excellence to be provided for all.
S - Sporting spirit to be inculcated in all.
- The Sports Development Department is responsible for the development of high performance sports, mass sports, administration and financial aspects, event management and maintenance of sports and recreation venues and equipment in the university.
- Manage the sports complex and provide good sports and leisure services for students, staff and visitors and to monitor the maintenance work of the sports venues and equipment.
- The department is to inculcate the 'Sport Culture' among students, 'Wellness Awareness and Healthy Lifestyle' among IIUM staff and community.