Master in Advanced Nursing Practice
The Master of Advanced Nursing Practice programme is designed for the candidates to acquire knowledge, skills and competency in the specialise area. The programme normally requires two years of full time study basis. Student in this programme will be given clinical responsibilities in terms of patient assessment, nursing diagnosis, patients’ care planning and evaluation of outcomes under supervision by the specialist. This programme also requires the student to conduct research and produce a dissertation prior to the final examination.
Types of Programme:
- Master of Advanced Nursing Practice (Critical Care)
- Master of Advanced Nursing Practice (Emergency Care)
- Master of Advanced Nursing Practice (Renal Care)
- A relevant Bachelor degree in nursing with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 from IIUM or any other accredited institution of higher education
- Clinical experience 2-3 years
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Application is open throughout the year. Student will be enrolled in the next available semester.
- Intakes are two times per year: February / September
More information needed?
Please contact +609-570 7207 / 7208
or click here -> Infographic Master of Advanced Nursing Practice
Deputy Dean (Postgraduate)
Asst. Prof. Dr. Lee Siew Pien