OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building, P.O.Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-6421 5851
Fax: 603-6196 4989
If you have any feedback and suggestion, please let us know:
The Office is responsible to strategically plan, coordinate, assess and monitor the University Strategic Planning and Strategic Initiatives activities that includes all resources to ensure performance optimisation for institutional effectiveness and global relevance for the sustainable development of the university.
In particular, the Office is responsible to:
a) Manage IIUM Strategic Planning:
- Conduct Scenario Planning as a guide for Strategic Planning of the University;
- Facilitate, advice and consult the University on the provision of internal and external information that may impact the University;
- Review the Strategic Plan as required and needed; and
- Coordinate the University’s Strategic Initiatives.
b) Manage Student and Staff Projection
- Coordinate with all KCDIOMs in planning of the student and staff projection;
- Review and revisit student and staff projection as required and needed; and
- Liaise and coordinate with Ministry of Higher Education on student projection.