OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building, P.O.Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-6421 5851
Fax: 603-6196 4989
To be a referral centre and provide support on matters relating to strategic, data and change management of the University.
OSIC aims to:
- Provide leadership in the University's strategic plans and change management.
- Monitor and evaluate the University's performance.
- To coordinate the IIUM Roadmap bi-annually.
- To monitor the implementation of the University strategic plan half-yearly.
- To coordinate quality University data half-yearly.
- To coordinate change management initiative quarterly.
Strategy Formulation & Planning
- Strategy Analysis
- Strategy Formulation
- Students and Staff Projection
- Project Planning
Strategy Implementation & Performance
- Strategy Implementation & Performance Monitoring
- Strategy Evaluation
- Project Monitoring
Change & Holacracy Management
- Structured Change Methodology and Activity Application
- Change Communication Support
- Change Impact Assessment
- Training Support
- Data Management
- IIUM Data Warehouse
- University Ranking & Rating
- i-Perform 2.0