OFFICE OF THE CAMPUS DIRECTOR
- Faculty & staff
- Campus Director Office
- Main Administration Office
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Academic Support Services)
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Student Development and Support Services)
- Corporate Communication
- Information Technology
- Sports Development
- Residential College
- Entrepreneurship Development
- COVID 19 Operation Room
- Infaq/ Donation Project by KCDIOM at IIUM Kuantan Campus
- Useful Links
Will be updated later.
VISION AND MISSION
- To plan the University's finance at macro and micro level in efforts to reduce Government dependency.
- To manage the University finance effectively and efficiently within the allocated budget and in accordance with the University's Financial Policies and Procedures.
- To offer expertise, advice and assistance in the University's decision and policy making in matters relating to finance and accounting.
- To prepare and submit timely financial reports and statements to the relevant authorities as required under the University's Constitution, Government's Orders and Circulars, Acts and Bylaws.
- To integrate and practice Islamic financial systems, management and concepts in the University's financial system.
- To carry out financial activities in a manner consistent with Islamic character i.e. in the highest professional, ethical, moral and legal standard.
- To adopt the concept of 'learning organization' by implementing continuous upgrading of knowledge through formal training, reading and discourses.