Certified Information Security Awareness Manager
Certified Information Security Awareness Manager (CISAM) is a 2 days hands-on training and certification programme that provides the essential know-how, enabling information security professionals to develop and manage an effective security awareness programme for their organisation.
- Identify the “As-Is” state of your organisation’s awareness and competence levels;
- Understand the difference between awareness, training and education;
- Build and maintain a comprehensive awareness and competence programme, as part of an organisation’s information security program;
- Identify awareness, training and competence needs, develop a training plan, and get organisational buy-in for the funding of awareness and competence programme efforts;
- Select awareness, training and competence topics;
- Find sources of awareness and training materials;
- Implement awareness and training material, using various methods;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the programme;
- Understanding and overcoming the obstacles to success;
- Update and improve the focus of technology and organisational priorities change; and
- Create an effective social engineering assessment programme.