OFFICE OF THE LEGAL ADVISER
- Faculties & staff
- About Us
- The Management
- Our Units
- Constitution, Rules & Regulations
- Memorandum Assessment and Evaluation Committee (MCOM)
Procedures & Guidelines
- IIUM Policy on the Approval Process of MOU and MOA
- Policy on Chronic Blood Borne Infectious Diseases Control
- IIUM Tobacco-Free Campus Policy
- IIUM Whistleblower Protection Policy (IWPP)
- Standard Operating Procedure for Academic Misconduct (student)
- Compoundable Offences Clearance Procedure
- Summon for Traffic Offences Clearance Procedure
- IIUM HR Policies and Procedures
- IIUM Financial Policies and Procedures
- IIUM Security, ICT & Development Matters
- Student Matters
- Contact Us
- Draft and vet legal documents such as legal notices, agreements and memorandum of understanding to which the University is a party to ensure that the interest of the University is protected.
- Draft, review or amend the existing or new rules and regulations, policies of the University in respect of amendment of the constitution or development of applicable law.
- Conduct research or studies on legal matters as and when required by the University.
- Provide legal advice on the proposed rules, regulations, policies of the University.