KULLIYYAH OF MEDICINE
KULLIYYAH OF MEDICINE SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT (KOMSHEC)
We are fully committed towards:
a) Prevention of human injury and ill health.
b) Continual improvement in OSH management and performance.
c) Compliance with applicable legal and other requirements.
d) Providing adequate resources, facilities and equipment for staff members, students and related personnel.
e) Providing sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision.
f) Awareness of OSH obligations. The policy shall be documented, implemented, maintained and communicated to all staff members, students and related personnel.
Kindly click the link below to download OSH policy:
- KOM OSH Policy 2016
- KOM HIV Policy 2017
- Guidelines on OSH Act 1994 (Act 514)
- Guidelines on OSH in the Office (1996)
- Guidelines on First Aid in the Workplace (2004)
- Guidelines for Formulation of Chemicals SDS (1997)
- Guidelines for Classification of Hazardous Chemicals (1997)
- Guidelines for Classification, Labelling and SDS of Hazardous Chemicals (2013)
- Assessment of the Health Risks Arising from Use of Hazardous Chemicals in Workplace (2000)
General Safety Briefing Booklet
KOM OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE ORGANIZATION CHART 2021
Click picture above to view