KULLIYYAH SAINS KESIHATAN BERSEKUTU
Professor Madya Dr. Suzanah Abdul Rahman
Kulliyyah of Allied Health Sciences, International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O Box 141, 25710, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur, MALAYSIA
Telephone: +609 - 5716 400 (ext. 5201)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (DS51) - KAHS
Kulliyyah of Allied Health Sciences
IIUM Kuantan Campus
Closing Date | 31 Oct 2021 Academic permanent
REALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTION
IN THE GARDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND VIRTUE
We are a well-known international university fully committed to comprehensive excellence in its academic pursuit and its administration. We extend an invitation to those who wish to contribute towards reaching our vision of revitalizing the intellectual dynamism of Islam and the Muslim Ummah and contribute towards the improvement of qualities of human life and civilization.
Candidates must possess at least a Doctorate degree (PhD) in relevant field from University recognized by the Government in one of the following areas of specializations:
· Ample and suitable experience as registered optometrist/academician to train students in optometry field.
· Committed and dedicated to work.
· Possess high degree of integrity.
· Good interpersonal skills and able to work in a team.
· Has high level of motivation, discipline and pleasant personality.
· Open minded and positive attitude.
· Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
Candidate must have obtained :-
1. Credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
2. IELTS Band 6 / MUET Band 4. Candidate without any of these qualification will be required to sit for the IIUM English Language Proficiency Test.
Note: Shortlisted applicants who are currently employees of the Malaysian Government or Statutory Bodies in Malaysia will be required to submit the hard copy of applications through the respective Head of Department together with a confidential report and up-to-date service records.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Click the link to sign up for application: https://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/
Please Register or Login to Apply
International Islamic University Malaysia, P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-64215556 Fax: 603-64214997