IMPORTANT: SUBMISSION OF FINAL REPORT FOR MOHE GRANTS 2011-2016
Tarikh : 06 November 2020
Dilaporkan Oleh : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
Kategori : Announcements
Dear MOHE grant recipients from 2011-2016,
Please be informed that the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) has upgraded the MyGRANTS system in 2020. Due to the system upgrade, MyGRANTS has enabled the Completion Report Module which requires all researchers to update their final report through the system.
Hence, MOHE has requested that all MOHE grant recipients from 2011 - 2016 to submit the final report of their research through the new MyGRANTS system. The last date for the submission of the final report is 31 December 2020.
The affected projects are indicated below:
We hope to achieve 100% submission in this cycle. Your kind cooperation in this matter is highly appreciated.
You are advised to update the final report of your research as soon as possible following the respective mode of submission for the completion of the project based on the type of grant scheme.
Things to do when updating the Final Report on MyGRANTS:
Based on the latest status of your projects, please update the following fields:
1. RESEARCH OUTPUT - which includes Talent, Intellectual Property, Publication, Collaboration and Prototype (for PRGS)
2. RESEARCH OUTCOME - which includes Facilities, Industrial Attachment, GRA (Salary after graduation), Knowledge Transfer Program, External Funding, Consultancies and Spin-off
3. RESEARCH IMPACT - which includes Award and Policy Paper (if any)
4. RESEARCH ACHIEVEMENT - which includes Research Profile, Research Infographic, Research Deliverables, Impact on Quadruple Helix, Current Activities, Way Forward, Constraint/Issue, Achievement of Project Objectives, Impact Statement and Video (for TRGS and PRGS only)
5. Please click the SUBMIT REPORT button once you have finalized your report, otherwise, your report COULD NOT BE VERIFIED by the RMC to be forwarded to MOHE.
Implications for failing to submit research progress reports (Tadbir Urus Dana Penyelidikan, 2020, pp. 28-29)
1. Researchers will not be able to apply for any MOHE grants via MyGRANTS neither as Principal Investigator nor a co-researcher.
Please do not miss to update the progress report of your research projects on the RMSv2 as well.
Should you require further assistance or hands on training of the MyGRANTS system, please do not hesitate to contact the following numbers 03-6421 6194 (Najmi)/ 5009 (Suzanah)/ 5008 (Siti Sarah).
RESEARCH MANAGEMENT CENTRE (RMC)
INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (IIUM)