IIiBF ACTION PLAN FOR THE CONTINUOUS LEARNING DURING AND POST MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER
Tarikh : 19 April 2020
Dilaporkan Oleh : Mohd Khairol Fahmi Bin Abdul Ghani
Kategori : IIUM Community
1. All classes (face-to-face) for Semester 2, 2019/2020 will resume on 1st June 2020
2. For the current period until 29th May 2020:
- Teaching and learning activities should continue since the current Semester 2 2019/2020 is on-going.
- There should not be on-line synchronous class as per the instruction of university authority.
- As per the normal practice in the IIUM blended learning initiatives, lecturers are recommended to upload notes/slides/reading materials/video on the course subjects in the e-learning platform to be accessed by the students.
- Lecturers may also arrange for non-synchronous on-line assessment(s) such as short essay or article review etc. with prior consent of students in the respective group/class. The lecturers must communicate to the students clearly on the instructions, marks allocation and details of the assessment method(s). The lecturer must exercise reasonable assessment method(s) in assessing students’ work.