DEADLINES: 10 & 31 MARCH and 18 MAY 2021, NOTICE OF THEOPENING OF RESEARCH GRANT [UK NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH RESEARCH (NIHR) GLOBALHEALTH RESEARCH
Tarikh : 22 December 2020
Dilaporkan Oleh : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
Kategori : Announcements
NOTICE OF THE OPENING OF RESEARCH GRANT [UK NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH RESEARCH (NIHR) GLOBAL HEALTH RESEARCH
Assalamualaikum wrt, wbt.,
YBhg. Tan Sri/Datuk/Dato'/Prof./Dr./Tuan/Puan,
We are pleased to inform you that the United Kingdom, through the UK National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) would like to invite any researchers in Malaysia to apply for these 4 research grants (as per below and the NIHR website) on global health which can benefit the society in Low & Middle Income Countries.
Information on the research grants offered are as per below:
i) Research and Innovation for Global Health Transformation (RIGHT) - Unintentional injuries, urgent and emergency care
• Supporting interdisciplinary applied health research in ODA-eligible countries where a strategic and targeted investment can result in a transformative impact
• Funding of £1-5m, over up to 5 years
• Open to LMIC direct applicants (does not need UK partner)
• Closes 10 March 2021
• Consortia of up to four LMIC and one UK institutions undertake high quality applied health research and develop a critical mass of sustainable, competitive research capacity in LMICs.
• Funding of up to £10m over 5 years
• Closes 31 March 2021
• Well-established, equitable research partnership or network of universities and research institutes in LMICs and the UK with an existing track-record of delivering internationally recognised applied global health research.
• Funding of up to £7m over five years
• Closes 18 May 2021
• Collaborations of specialist researchers within universities and research institutes in LMICs and the UK who are either new to delivering applied health research globally or wish to expand an existing partnership and establish new programmes of applied health research.
• Funding of up to £2m over 3-4 years
• Closes 18 May 2021
Interested researchers can get more information through their official website NIHR Global Health Research and contact the NIHR for further queries.
“Acculturating Itqan, Ikhlas and Excellence in Research & Innovation”
AN ANNOUNCEMENT BY
GRANT INITIATIVE UNIT
RESEARCH MANAGEMENT CENTRE
INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA