DEADLINE: 28 July 2019, Falling Walls Lab AIMST: Share your innovative ideas and win a trip to Berlin, Germany!
Tarikh : 17 June 2019
Dilaporkan Oleh : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
Kategori : Announcements
RMC ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE OPENING OF
Falling Walls Lab AIMST: Share your innovative ideas and win a trip to Berlin, Germany!
AIMST University, MALAYSIA
DEADLINE: 28 July 2019
Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.,
Dear Respected IIUM Researchers,
Share your innovative ideas at the Falling Walls Lab AIMST and win a trip to Berlin, Germany!
We would like to call your attention to an innovative scientific format for aspiring researchers – the Falling Walls Lab AIMST.
The Lab is a platform for excellent academics, entrepreneurs and professionals from all disciplines who would like to present their research work, business model, innovative project or idea in front of their peers and a distinguished jury from academia and business – in 3 minutes each.
The Falling Walls Lab AIMST is hosted by AIMST University, Malaysia and will take place on 24 August 2019 at AIMST University, Bedong, Kedah state, Malaysia. Applications can be submitted via https://www.falling-walls.com/lab/apply/asia-oceania
The application deadline is 28 July 2019.
- Registration is free.
- A certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
- Promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnZ7eEERN38
- e-poster: https://www.falling-walls.com/lab19/posters/lab19_poster_aimst.pdf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Falling-Walls-Lab-AIMST-1022644487864830/
• A trip to Berlin, Germany (travel & accommodation covered). • Participation in the Falling Walls Lab Finale in Berlin on 8 November 2019. The Finale winner gets to speak once more on the grand stage of the Falling Walls Conference on 9 November 2019, receives a cash prize, & the opportunity to win a six-month Virtual Residency with Nature Careers of the global publisher Springer Nature. • A ticket for the prestigious Falling Walls Conference, where leaders from science, industry, and policymaking meet and discuss which walls will fall next in science and society. • Participation in a Springer Nature event on science publishing and a science excursion. • An additional EURAXESS Prize of EUR 600 to facilitate the winner’s visit to a research institute of his or her choice located anywhere within the European Union.
- If you are not currently enrolled in university as a Postdoc or a student, your bachelor’s degree may not date back more than 10 years, Master’s degree not longer than 7 years, and your PhD not longer than 5 years.
- By the time of application, the applicants must be of full age according to their domestic legislation or older, however, no less than 18 years old.
- The participation at the Falling Walls Lab is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Therefore, the participation is allowed only once. By applying, the candidate confirms that she/he has never participated in a Falling Walls Lab as a presenter on stage before.
We look forward to your applications and we wish you all the best.
“Acculturating Itqan, Ikhlas and Excellence in Research & Innovation”
AN ANNOUNCEMENT BY
GRANT INITIATIVE UNIT
RESEARCH MANAGEMENT CENTRE
INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA