KULLIYYAH OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Kulliyyah of Information & Communication Technology, International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 10, 50728,
+6 03 - 6196 5601 / 5606
Zenita Arryani Bt. Tiyunin
03 - 6421 5606
Assistant Administrative Officer
Sister Norita Bt. Nanyan
03 - 6196 5610
Brother Muhamad Firdaus Bin Shamsudin
03 - 6196 5612
- GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- MEETINGS AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT
- KULLIYYAH PROMOTION AND INFORMATION
- KULLIYYAH PROGRAMMES
- Deputy Director is responsible for Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Corporate Services and Support Services.
- Deputy Director is committed to support the leadership of the Kulliyyah in achieving the University's mission and vision.
- Deputy Director is responsible in liaising with Management Services Division from recruitment to exit process and everything in between; the Administration Office contributes to the growth of personal and professional lives of staff in meaningful and significant ways.
- In undertaking its various functions to the Kulliyyah; the Deputy Director promises to provide efficient and effective services, based on Islamic Management philosophy and principles in the area of human resources.
- Deputy Director is also receptive to feedbacks as well as ideas to improve its services.