DAR AL-HIKMAH LIBRARY
The purpose of this library is to support the curriculum and research needs of the IIUM community and to teach students research skills.
August 1997: The IIUM Library Kuantan was first established in Jalan Hospital Campus (JHC), as a branch of the IIUM Library, Gombak network.
June 2003: another branch in Indera Mahkota Campus (IMC) started operating as the main library for Kuantan Campus located at Kulliyyah of Medicine building;
July 2011: the library moved to a new library building in Indera Mahkota Campus. Location : between Kulliyyah of Dentistry and Kulliyyah of Allied Health Sciences.
1st January 2013: all library services and facilities have moved to Indera Mahkota Campus and library space at Jalan Hospital has been given to Kulliyyah of Medicine.
1st January 2014: another branch in CFS Gambang Campus started operating for CFS students and staff.
List of Professional Schools Served by the Library
i) Kulliyyah of Medicine : Since 1997
ii) Kulliyyah of Pharmacy : Since 2002
iii) Kulliyyah of Allied Health Sciences : Since 2004
iv) Kulliyyah of Nursing : Since 2004
v) Kulliyyah of Science : Since 2006
vi) Kulliyyah of Dentistry : Since 2007
vii) CFS Gambang : Since 201
Rules & Regulation
1. Display IIUM Smart Card upon entry.
2. Abide by IIUM dress code.
3. Mutilating or stealing Library materials/properties are liable to strict disciplinary action.
4. The Library accepts no responsibility for lost of personal belonging(s) left unattended.
5. Coupling, smoking, and eating are strictly prohibited in the Library.
6. Customers are not allowed to remove or change the placement of chairs, tables or any other furniture in the Library.