CENTRE FOR ARTS & CULTURAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Centre for Arts & Cultural Sustainable Development (CiTRA),
IIUM Cultural Centre,
International Islamic University Malaysia,
53100 Jalan Gombak, Kuala Lumpur.
+603 - 6421 6736 / 6737
+603 - 6421 6734
The establishment of the Centre for Arts and Cultural Sustainable Development (CiTRA-IIUM) aims to promote the beauty of local and international culture imbued with Islamic elements that makes it different from other cultural organizations that are available in other higher educational institutions. The presentation of various elements of arts that combine both modern and traditional performing arts makes CiTRA team has its own unique identity.
CiTRA - Arts, Shape & Culture
- Islamic arts and culture
- Credited co-curricular on arts and culture
- Islamic Arts and Culture Festival
- Talent Management: Certification, workshop, and training
- Intellectual Discourse on arts and culture
- Integration, internationalization, and Islamicisation
- Income generation and ecosystem
To be the referral centre of Islamic culture in the Muslim world.
- to place at the forefront Islamic thinking, value, philosophy, way of life, and civilization as the way for the future.
- to strengthen unity among Muslims and the universal world through appreciation, exhibition, and expansion of Islamic culture by means of performance, exhibition, appreciation, research, publication, media, and creative technology application/ production.
- to be the leader in the field of applied (Islamic) cultural studies.