KULLIYYAH OF DENTISTRY
- To properly use and maintain applicable materials and equipment.
- To produce properly contoured casts.
- To fabricate accurate custom final edentulous impression trays.
- To fabricate record bases and occlusion rims neatly.
- To articulate COP casts properly.
- To set up complete denture teeth properly.
- To perform an esthetic wax-up for CDP.
- To diagnose, formulate a realistic treatment plan and perform it it in correct way.
- To integrating these treatment concepts and techniques with those of other dental specialties.
- To recognizing and referring patients with complex prosthodontic needs to the appropriate specialists.
- To overcome the difficulties of the aged for successful treatment and to adopt a humanitarian attitude, develop a better relationship with, and a better understanding of the feelings and attitudes of the aged.
Head of Department