Second Announcement Virtual Medical Research Symposium 2021
التاريخ : 13 September 2021
المحرر : Rosazura Bt Jasmi
الفئة : IIUM Community
Kulliyyah of Medicine, International Islamic University Malaysia is organising the first Virtual Medical Research Symposium 2021.
- Date: 14th December 2021 (Tuesday)
- Mode: Online
- Theme: Research During the Pandemic: Adapting & Innovating in Adversity
- Call for abstracts and registration: 01/08/2021
- Early-bird registration deadline: 30/09/2021
- Abstract submission deadline: 15/10/2021
- Abstract acceptance notification: 15/11/2021
- Registration closes: On the morning of event- walk-in accepted
- Virtual MRS event: 14/12/2021
- Full article submission deadline: 14/01/2021
ALL registered participants shall enjoy these:
- Obtain EIGHT (8) MMA-CPD points (for medical doctors).
- Exclusive access to recordings of the plenary talk and symposia after the event.
ALL accepted abstracts:
- Top winners will be invited to write full article in IIUM Medical Journal Malaysia (IMJM- Scopus and WOS-ECSI-indexed).
- Others will be published as full article in the Medical Research Symposium e-Book.
- Stand a chance to win prizes for each category.
- Best Oral Presentation (Clinical): 3 prizes
- Best Poster (Clinical): 3 prizes
- Best Oral Presentation (Non-clinical): 3 prizes
- Best Poster (Non-clinical): 3 prizes
- We are glad to announce that we are also having Prof. Dr. Ima Nirwana Soelaiman, the winner of Best Medical Book category, Anugerah Buku Negara 2020 who will be sharing her textbook-writing journey on “Tips and Tricks in Writing An Award-Winning Textbook During Pandemic” in this event.
As such, we look forward to seeing you during the symposium. Register now at http://iiumedic.net/mrs/events/mrs2021/
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Roslina Abdul Rahim
Virtual Medical Research Symposium 2021.