RMC ANNOUNCEMENT, DEADLINE : Sunday/22nd November 2020, ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE OPENING OF THE IIUM-UMP-UiTM SUSTAINABLE RESEARCH COLLABORATION GRANT 2020
التاريخ : 06 November 2020
المحرر : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
الفئة : Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE OPENING OF THE
IIUM-UMP-UiTM SUSTAINABLE RESEARCH COLLABORATION GRANT 2020
Submission Deadline: Sunday/22nd November 2020
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,
Dear Dato’/Prof./Assoc. Prof./Dr.,
It is our pleasure to announce to our respected researchers the opening of the IIUM-UMP-UiTM SUSTAINABLE RESEARCH COLLABORATION GRANT 2020.
The objectives of this grant are to promote collaborations with other public Universities in Malaysia, specifically with Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) and MARA University of Technology Malaysia (UiTM). It is also aimed at building and maintaining a good relationship with other institutions.
It is targeted at creating new research linkage between institutions as this will create a better research environment among institutions in Malaysia.
· All projects should include TWO (2) co-researchers from IIUM, ONE (1) researcher from UMP and ONE (1) researcher from UiTM.
· All project proposals should have a clear statement of the problem to be solved;
· The research is fundamental in nature;
· The intended impact of the research is clearly stated;
· The budget is appropriate and meets the objectives of the grant.
Ø Only ONE (1) application per staff.
Ø Open to assistant professors and associate professors who are currently NOT Principal Investigators :
Ø The applicant is not on study leave;
Ø Proposals associated with the IIUM Flagships may also be submitted provided they are research-based;
Ø Proposals for non-research projects will not be entertained.
DURATION OF THE GRANT
· The budget is:
v RM10, 000.00 for the Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities (The budget should not be more than RM 10,000.00 or less than than RM 5,000.00)
v RM20, 000.00 for Science and Technology (The budget should not be more than, or less than than RM 20,000.00)
· All publication and related costs are to be borne by this grant;
· Attending overseas conferences are not supported by this grant.
REQUIRED OUTPUT OF RESEARCH
Researchers are required to produce, within the 24-month research duration, the following number of articles in journals indexed in Scopus or WoS or ERA or MyCITE:
- The articles must be co-authored with researchers from UMP and UiTM, and wherever possible, those from the industry.
- Researchers shall acknowledge this grant as a source of funding and include the names and affiliations of all fellow research collaborators in any publication or publicity.
GRANT APPLICATION PROCEDURE
v Interested researchers are kindly invited to apply for this grant via the RMSV2, accessible at rmsv2.iium.edu.my from 6th November 2020. All proposals are to be submitted via the RMSV2 by 11.59pm, 22nd November 2020.
v UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will requests for the extension of deadline be entertained.
v All decisions by the evaluators are final
v Please login using your valid HURIS username and password. Please refer to the attachment for the manual on the Online Research Grant Application Module and the Guidelines for the IIUM-UMP-UiTM SUSTAINABLE RESEARCH COLLABORATION GRANT 2020.
v Link to researchers from UMP
v Link to researchers from UiTM
We look forward to receiving your applications and we wish you all the best!
Thank You. Wassalam.
Grant Initiative Unit, RMC IIUM
|Grant Initiative Unit,
Level 3, Research Management Centre
International Islamic University of Malaysia
Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur
|1.||Prof. Dr. Mariana Mohamed Osman
Deputy Director, GIU
|2.||Sr. Raja Nur Sabrina binti Raja Ahmad Shah|
|3.||Sr. Nur Nadhirah Kamarudin
Admin Asst. Clerical and Operation