REMINDER ON SUBMISSION OF PROGRESS REPORT AND FINAL REPORT FOR MOHE GRANT NO. 2/2022
التاريخ : 09 August 2022
المحرر : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
الفئة : Announcements
Dear MOHE grant recipients
REMINDER ON SUBMISSION OF PROGRESS REPORT AND FINAL REPORT FOR MOHE GRANT NO.2/2022
اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ
Please be informed that the Ministry of Higher Education has requested all MOHE grant recipients to submit the Progress / Final Report of their research for the 1st cycle in 2022 starting from 18th July2022 through the MyGRANTS system. The last date for the submission of the report is 31st August 2022.
Meanwhile, the final report can be submitted all year round. The Principal Investigator should submit the final report within 3 months of the project completion. Failure to submit the final report will affect your application for other grants under MOHE as per Dokumen Tadbir Urus DP KPT di bawah klausa 4.6.3 dan 4.6.5
As such, you are advised to update the progress of your research as soon as possible following the respective mode of submission for the progress report / final report based on the type of grant scheme below:
The Monitoring of the 2nd Cycle for 2022, the projects involved are the grants scheme as follows:
- Skim Geran Penyelidikan Fundamental (FRGS) Fasa 1/2011 sehingga Fasa 1/2021;
- Skim Geran Penyelidikan Pembangunan Prototaip (PRGS) Fasa 1/2011 sehingga Fasa 1/2021;
- Skim Geran Penyelidikan Pembangunan Prototaip (PRGS) 2.0 Tahun 2020;
- Skim Geran Penyelidikan Transdisiplinari (TRGS) Fasa 1/2013 sehingga Fasa 1/2020;
- Skim Geran Penyelidikan Jangka Panjang (LRGS) Fasa 1/2015 hingga Fasa 1/2020;
- Skim Geran Penyelidikan Fundamental (FRGS-MRSA) Tahun 2015 hingga 2018;
- Skim Geran Penyelidikan Fundamental Bagi Penyelidik Baharu (FRGS-RACER) Fasa 1/2019;
- Skim Geran Penyelidikan Eksploratori (ERGS) Fasa 1/2011 sehingga Fasa 1/2013 (jika belum mengemukakan Laporan Akhir);
- Dana Pembudayaan Penyelidikan (RAGS) Tahun 2014 dan 2015 (jika belum mengemukakan Laporan Akhir); dan
- Geran Penyelidikan Pengurusan Bencana Banjir Tahun 2015 (jika belum mengemukakan Laporan Akhir).
Updating the Progress Report on MyGRANTS entails:
1. RESEARCH ACTIVITIES - Based on the latest status of your projects, please update the research activities accordingly
2. FINANCE - Financial report must correspond with that on the RMSv2. For projects that had made reallocation in RMSv2, please make the virement on MyGRANTS prior to updating the financial report
3. AWARDS - If any, please fill up and attach the relevant documents
4. PUBLICATIONS - Please attach your publications which have been published or at least accepted. Please ensure that the publication had acknowledged MOHE and the Research Grant Scheme
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - If any, please fill up and attach the relevant documentation (compulsory for the PRGS project)
6. PRODUCT - If any, please fill up and attach the relevant documentation
7. TALENT - Please attach the Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) appointment letter.
8. ASSET - Please declare the asset if you have made a procurement using Vote 35000.
9. Do not forget to click SUBMIT REPORT once you have finalized your report; otherwise, your report CANNOT BE VERIFIED by RMC to be forwarded to MOHE.
IMPLICATION OF NON-SUBMISSION OF PROGRESS REPORT / FINAL REPORT (as per Tadbir Urus Dana Penyelidikan, 2020, pp. 28-29) :
1. Researchers will not be able to apply for any MOHE grants via MyGRANTS neither as Principal investigators nor a co-researcher
2. Restriction on research expenditure shall be imposed on the researchers
3. Names shall be submitted to MOHE
The penalty shall be imposed on the researchers and RMC should the reports submitted were found to be incorrect.
Should you require further assistance or hands-on training in the MyGRANTS system, please do not hesitate to contact the following numbers 03-6421 6194 (Nurain)/ 5009 (Suzanah)/ 5008 (Siti Sarah).
* Please update the progress report of your research projects on the RMSv2 as well.
Your cooperation in this matter is highly appreciated.
Research Management Centre