INVITATION FOR TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN SCHOLARSHIP 2019
التاريخ : 01 April 2019
المحرر : Effendi Bin Ismail
الفئة : IIUM Community
Tunku Abdul Rahman Foundation (YTAR) currently calling all IIUM Malaysian undergraduates to apply for their Bachelors scholarship.
a) General conditions
- Malaysian citizen
- Not more than 25 years old by the end of application date.
b) Academic and Co-Curricular Conditions
- At least STPM / Foundation Certificate / Matriculation Certificate / Diploma with CGPA 3.50, OR active bachelor degree student at any local higher learning institute (IPT) with current CGPA 3.50 and have at least two years of studies more before graduation,
- Earn 'Kepujian Tinggi' in Bahasa Melayu and English in SPM
- Actively involved in Co-Curricular activities and obtained best leadership qualities at school and university levels.
The scholarship would covers:
- Studies Fees
- Cost of living allowance
- Book allowance
- Studies related allowance such as thesis, practical training, project paper and instrument allowances (once per year)
- Flight ticket (to and fro) once per year (for Malaysian Peninsular students who studies at Sabah and Sarawak, and vice verse)
- Self-enrichment programs
Tunku Abdul Rahman Scholarship could be applied online through https://www.yayasantar.org.my/
All application from eligible students must be with recommendations from the Deputy Rector (Student Development and Community Engagement) IIUM.
Closing date for this application is 30 April 2019
Only shortlisted students will be called for screening and interview sessions
Any applicant that not received responses three months after the deadline should considered as unsuccessful.