DEADLINE: 31st May 2022, Tuesday at 5.00pm, Calling for Proposal for Geran Komuniti Iskandar Puteri Rendah Karbon 2.0
التاريخ : 28 April 2022
المحرر : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
الفئة : Announcements
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
May this email reach you in the best of health and Iman by the grace of Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala.
YBhg. Tan Sri / Dato' / Prof. / Assoc. Prof. / Dr. / Sir / Madam / Br. / Sr. ,
The covid-19 pandemic has restricted the movement as well as the flow of economic resources and the situation has had a significant impact on the community, particularly in urban areas. This deteriorating economic situation has caused the urban population to be more prudent and modest in life. It has also made the people aware of the need to be more proactive in generating finance while also practising a low carbon lifestyle in their daily lives.
Majlis Bandaraya Iskandar Puteri (MBIP) recognizes the low carbon cultivating practices carried out as a new dimension and value-added to the community through the offering of the Geran Komuniti Iskandar Puteri Rendah Karbon 2.0. This grant is designed to suit the needs of the community, while at the same time encouraging a network of sustainable research collaborations among project members. The grant is seen as a platform to empower the community through project innovation that will give birth to sustainable low-carbon initiatives and actions.
Geran Komuniti Iskandar Puteri Rendah Karbon 2.0 focuses on fiscal injections as one of the initiatives to meet the current economic challenges as well as cultivate a low-carbon lifestyle in a global context.
1. Recognize the efforts of the Iskandar Puteri community in developing creative and innovative ideas, research findings, experiences, interests and skills.
2. Enhancing low carbon efforts in various priority areas through the involvement of the community, strategic partners, NGOs, research organizations, industry and related agencies.
3. Encourage various activities to support mutually beneficial cooperation with the community, government/non -government agencies, industry and etc.
1. Provide optimal benefits to the Residents of Iskandar Puteri
2. Building a Sustainable and Competitive Community
3. Empowering Quadrule Helix synergies
4. Supporting Sustainable Development Goals
Education and Public Awareness
Green Infrastructure (Energy Saving, Renewable Energy)
Sustainable Waste Management
Agriculture and Food Security
1. Application Form-attached
3. Submission of application at this link.
The application deadline is 31st May 2022, Tuesday at 5.00 pm
For further information, please visit the website https://sites.google.com/utm.my/iskandarputerirendahkarbon
RESEARCH MANAGEMENT CENTRE