DEADLINE 10 MAY 2021:ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE OPENING OF MALAYSIA LABORATORIES FOR ACADEMIA-BUSINESS COLLABORATION (MyLAB 1/2021)
التاريخ : 08 April 2021
المحرر : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
الفئة : Announcements
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,
ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE OPENING OF MALAYSIA LABORATORIES FOR ACADEMIA-BUSINESS COLLABORATION (MyLAB 1/2021)
We are pleased to inform that the Ministry of Education Malaysia will be opening the application of Malaysia Laboratories for Academia-Business Collaboration (MyLAB) grants throughout the year. assessment process>span class="gmail_default">, however, will only be implemented in March and September each year.
MyLAB fund financing covers nine (9) areas of technology identified as follows:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Construction
- Automotive and Logistics
- Natural Resources and Minerals
- Renewable Energy
- National Security
- Food Adequacy
- Social and Economic Well -Being
Please find the following documents for your reference and guidelines:
SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PLAN MODEL
Interested researchers can apply for this grant by submitting to RMC GOMBAK:
1. UNIVERSITY EVALUATION PROCESS (Step 1):
- Submit the completed MyLAB Grant Application Form in Soft Copy to IIUM by 10 MAY 2021.
2. AFTER THE UNIVERSITY EVALUATION PROCESS AND DOCUMENTS ARE FINALIZED (Step 2):
- Submit five (5) Hardcopies of the completed MyLAB Grant Application Form and Softcopy of the Application Form and other relevant documents in the compact disc/Pendrive by (TBD) to the Secretariat by after UNIVERSITY Evaluation ( Evaluation Dates: 10 to 17 MAY 2021).
GRANT INITIATIVE UNIT, RESEARCH MANAGEMENT CENTRE (GOMBAK)
|MyLAB, LRGS, TRGS, PRGS & FRGS||1. AIDA MELLY BT. TAN MUTALIB, SENIOR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR||1. 03 - 6421 5011 or Whatsapp: 012 - 6347277|
|2. FUZIAH BT NINGAH, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT||2. 03 - 6421 6199|
|3. PROF. DR. MARIANA MOHAMED OSMAN, DEPUTY DIRECTOR||3. 03 - 6421 5006|
We look forward to receiving your innovative applications and we wish you all the best.
“Acculturating Itqan, Ikhlas and Excellence in Research & Innovation”
GRANT INITIATIVE UNIT
RESEARCH MANAGEMENT CENTRE
INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA