[DEADLINE 30 APRIL 2020]: APPLICATION FOR COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH PROGRAMME (CRP) , INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR GENETIC ENGINEERING AND BIOTECHNOLOGY (ICGEB) RESEARCH GRANTS 2020
Date : 10 January 2020
Reported by : Fathul Arif Kamaruddin
Category : Announcements
APPLICATION FOR COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH PROGRAMME (CRP) , INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR GENETIC ENGINEERING AND BIOTECHNOLOGY (ICGEB) RESEARCH GRANTS 2020
YBhg. Datuk / Dato '/ Datin / Prof./ Dr. / Sir / Madam,
I respectfully refer to the above.
2. It is a pleasure to inform you that the Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change (MESTECC) is a member of the International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB).
ICGEB has opened an application for the Collaborative Research Program (CRP) - ICGEB Research Grants and CRP-ICGEB Early Career Return Grants for 2020. The focus of the research grants offered is in the following areas:
- BASIC LIFE SCIENCES;
- HUMAN HEALTHCARE;
- INDUSTRIAL & AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY;
3. Further information regarding the terms and qualifications of the application for the financing offered can be accessed via the following website url; https://www.icgeb.org/activities/grants/.
4. With regards to this, I am pleased to extend this invitation to the research officer at the Ministry / Department / Agency / Institution YBhg. Datuk / Dato '/ Datin / Prof./ Dr. / Sir / Madam who is interested to apply for the research fund.
- Interested researchers should submit the completed application form (in the Annex) (as a PDF File) to MESTECC via email to Dr. Fatin Zahidah Binti Abdul Aziz; firstname.lastname@example.org (cc) to secretariat of ICGEB email@example.com & Puan Sabrina Binti Kamin; firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April 2020 (Thursday).
- Please cc your application forms to the Grant Initiative Unit to: Sis Aida Melly bt. Tan Mutalib, 03-6421 5011 (email@example.com)
5. Cooperation and the attention of YBhg. Datuk / Dato '/ Datin / Prof./ Dr. / Sir / Madam on this subject is greatly appreciated and preceded by thanks.